Who We Are
Our ministry is under the Evangelism Department of the Lighthouse Christian Community (LCC), a pentecostal church based in Alabang, Muntinlupa City, Philippines. We minister to 6 detention and correctional institutions in Metro Manila and Laguna Province. The LCC Prison Ministry has been in existence for nine years and is composed of volunteer men and women who minister to inmates on a weekly basis through bible studies, worship service and discipleship classes.
Our vision is to see inmates transformed through the gospel of Jesus Christ and become productive members of society once they are released from detention. We also see many inmates become active in ministry either as volunteers or as full time Christian workers once they serve their sentences.
Types Of Activity
1. Bible Studies;
2. Worship Services;
3. Discipleship Classes;
4. Skills Training;
5. Operation of a Halfway House (future).
1. Women's Correctional Facility, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, Philippines;
2. Las Pinas City Jail, Las Pinas City, Metro Manila, Philippines;
3. Paranaque City Jail, Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines;
4. Muntinlupa City Jail, Tunasan, Muntinlupa City, Philippines;
5. San Pedro City Jail, San Pedro, Laguna;
6. Craddle Detention Center, Taguig, Metro Manila Philippines.
About Our Prison Ministry
Our ministry covers the southern part of Metro Manila and neighboring provinces which is in the proximity of our church. We have about 20 volunteers.
Our prayer is for more volunteers to serve in our ministry work.