Who We Are
Hospital and Prison Care Group is a group of brethren that came together to fulfill the scriptural mandate given by Jesus Christ to the saints in the book of Matthew 25:42 - 43.
We visit Hospitals (Private and Governmental); Prisons, Remand Homes (Boys & Girls), Motherless Babies Homes, Old People's Homes, Center for the Blind.
The goal is to turn people's heart back to God and to see how to help those innocent people that are held captive by the devil through some means ranging from police arrest for wondering, police general raiding and set up.
For the sick to be healed and be able to pay for their hospital bills plus delivering people from demonic powers among other things.
Types Of Activity
1. To visit the hospital and minister the word and other support to them.
3. To visit Prisons (Federal & State Prisons) to minister the word of God unto Salvation, conduct Seminars, Pet talks & other entrepreneurial discussions to help them (inmates) be relevant, self employed and blend back into the society.
1. Kirikiri Maximum Prisons, Lagos
2. Kirikiri Medium Prisons, Lagos
3. Badagry Prisons, Badagry - Lagos
4. Ikoyi Prisons, Lagos
Other States Prisons in Abuja, Kaduna, Edo State & Delta State.
About Our Prison Ministry
The group has about 120 members with about 20 exco members and about 10 prayer warriors.
We meet every Sunday afternoon after church service to discuss and share roaster/schedule of operations for the following week.
We go out in units of 2 - 5 man squad and we hold night vigils every 2nd Friday of the month with other exco meetings to refresh and minister to each other.
We report to the church authority (CPM) and also go for mission work.
1. God's protection as we work in His vine yard in various portfolios.
2. God's Guidance, Direction, Power/Presence & Mercies as we go out to minister.
3. Financial support to carry out our task in the prisons, remand homes, hospitals & other portfolio of the department.