Who We Are
1. "Prison Ministry Messaging Center" is INPM private news exchange group. Rules are enforced.
2. Information related to Prison Ministry only is permitted.
3. All may post. Messages are moderated. Traffic is directed. Posts not complying with rules are rejected. Posts sent to the group become the propery of the group.
4. Posts containing Ministry information such as Ministry name, telephone, address, website, dates, and events are to be supplied with INPM membership ID. (which is address www.PrisonMinistry.net/you )
5. Posts are edited for size, clarity and proper English.
6. Posts of more than 500 words are not accepted.
7. English is the only language of the group.
Types Of Activity
8. Members are encouraged to browse the list of cooperating newsgroups to post messages to the related group of subscribers.
9. Commercial advertisements are to be discussed with the moderator by pressing the link "Send email to this ministry" on this page.
10. Do not send "one large block" messages. Separate your thoughts by paragraphs. Make a clear conclusion of what you want to say.
11. "ALL CAPITAL LETTERS" typing is not permitted. Such posts are to be deleted without notice.
12. "Jesus Christ", "Bible", "New Testament", "Gospel", "God", "Lord", "Holy Spirit" are to be capitalized. Posts that are disrespectful to the Lord are to be deleted.
13. Messages out of line with the current theme of discussion may be postponed or deleted.
14. Contributors are playfully encouraged to sign posts with their name, organization and INPM link.
Our magazine (newsletter)15. Sermons are not accepted.
16. By sending your post to us you agree to all of the above.