Who We Are
Our desire is to reach out to others abroad, helping the needy and homeless? We walk the streets passing out a brown bag filled with snacks and spreading God's word to whoever would listen. This later lead to a clothing and rehabilitation ministry.
1. To spread God's word to others, so they may receive Jesus Christ as their personal savior.
2. To scattered abroad his gifts in behalf of the hungry and satisfy the needs of the oppressed.
3. To help others know that God is the bread of life, and he will work things out for them.
Types Of Activity
1. We do monthly street ministry to the homeless and needy.
2. Weekly ministry at a drug and rehabilitation facility.
3. Clothing ministry as needed.
4. Christmas donations on the street, (passing out food, blankets, and clothes).
Salvation of others. God will continue to inspire us to grow in His grace.